Despite achieving my Bachelor of Science in Nursing, it didn't take long for me to realise that my calling was fitness. I have accumulated over 7 years of experience in personal training between my time in the Philippines and now in Dubai, and I don't see myself stopping any time soon! I enjoy training and spending time with my clients who range from young to old and include all different fitness levels. My motto in life is "don't stop when it hurts, stop when you're done" and I live by that motto every day of my life and hope to help you embrace it as well.
- Bachelor Of Science in Nursing
- Certified Level 4 Personal Trainer In Obesity And Diabetes (Wright Foundation)
- Certified Lever 3 Personal Trainer (Empiric)
- Certified Rehab Movement Coach ( Rehab Revolution)
- Certified Olympic Weight Lifting Coach (Rehab Revolution)
- MMA Level 1 (MEFITPRO)
- Certified First Aider -BLS