Welcome to the press section of the GymNation website.
We’re always keen to talk to the media about our firmly held belief that health and fitness should be more accessible and affordable for everyone, and our belief that this will provide wider health benefits for the people of the UAE.
Please see below our GymNation fact sheet and take a look at our recent past press releases, and media coverage in the News section of our website. You can also follow us on our Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn pages.
THE GYMNATION FACTSHEET
- All GymNation locations are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- Each GymNation location offers 400+ FREE group exercise classes per month, and has 500+ pieces of the latest gym, cardio and weights equipment.
- We offer FREE parking for all members at EVERY GymNation location.
- GymNation currently has 8 open locations within the UAE, with more planned to open soon across the GCC.
- Each GymNation location receives approximately 10,000 member check in's per week, and approximately 1/3 of our members are first-time gym-goers.
- GymNation membership prices start from just AED 99 per month - Making GymNation the lowest cost provider of health and fitness within the UAE.
- GymNation offers very transparent and flexible membership options including a no-contract option that will not tie you into any contract, over any time period, which you can cancel at any time.
- All GymNation Personal Trainers are fully qualified and accredited by industry body REPs.
- GymNation has developed its' own heart-rate monitored, high-intensity workout class called BLITZ. BLITZ Studios are currently located in Al Quoz, Motor City, Khalidiyah Mall and Reem Island locations.
AFFORDABLE FITNESS AT GYMNATION
- GymNation was created to provide affordable and accessible health and fitness to the population of the UAE. The existing gym operators only cater for the upper income brackets of society and even their members find the memberships punitively expensive and inflexible.
- GymNation manages to offer affordable memberships by not having a swimming pool, sauna or steam room and by cutting out the frills (e.g. no towel service). We also use technology to help keep our operating costs down. All these savings are passed onto the customer in the form of gym membership starting from just AED 99 per month.
- Meeting member service, cleanliness and safety expectations are core values for GymNation.
- The affordable gym market sector has witnessed explosive growth across USA and Europe over the last 10 years, but has yet to reach UAE – until now!
If there’s anything more you’d like to know about GymNation, or would like to feature GymNation in any upcoming media release, or need fitness or nutritional focussed content from one of our experts, please contact us at email@example.com.