Previously having worked as a physiotherapist, I have now been involved in the fitness industry for over 7 years with my main focus being corrective exercises as well as metabolic and strength training. As a personal trainer in Abu Dhabi, the most rewarding part of this job for me has been the positive impact that I've seen training have on my clients, everything from seeing their satisfaction at achieving the goals they set out to the huge gains in self-confidence that have impacted all other aspects of their lives. I believe that a good coach has the ability to help change a client's appearance, but it takes a great coach with passion and a positive outlook to help change the client's life.
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy - Graduate
- Licensed Physiotherapist
- REPS UAE Level 3 Certified Personal Trainer
- IFPA Certified Personal Trainer
- Levels 1 & 2 Certified Bootcamp Instructor
- First Aid Certified - CPR and Basic Life Support