Luna is a personal trainer with 7 years of experience between the Philippines and United Arab Emirates. She graduated with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing. She enjoys training clients of all ages and fitness levels and believes if you get moving and making exercise part of you everyday routine, you can achieve your fitness goals. Her motto in Life is "Don't stop when it hurts, stop When you're done".
- Bachelor Of Science in Nursing
- Certified Level 4 Personal Trainer In Obesity And Diabetes (Wright Foundation)
- Certified Lever 3 Personal Trainer (Empiric)
- Certified Rehab Movement Coach (Rehab Revolution)
- Certified Olympic Weight Lifting Coach (Rehab Revolution)
- MMA Level 1 (MEFITPRO)
- Certified First Aider